This package combines the Certificate IV in Hospitality and the Diploma of Hospitality Management (Operations Strand)
2 Year Hospitality Package
Cairns Vocational Course
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placement Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- Classes are rostered for 3 days per week+ Self- study component.
- Overseas students are required to be enrolled in a full-time course to undertake study for VET courses, a full-time course is a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
- VET courses are a “blended delivery” combining interactive/face-to-face classes, guided research, class group activities, theory research tutorial, project work & research, and independent learning with academic support resources tutorial available.
- Academic support resources tutorial is available on the course scheduled days during school terms at CCEB.
- One on one student support is available by appointment only.
A range of a assessments are employed for this training program and the type of assessment is dependent on the nature of the unit of competency. Assessments include demonstrations, observations, projects, presentations, knowledge tests, reports and interviews
SIT40416 Certificate IV in Hospitality
SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management(Operations Strand)
Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet
- English Proficiency:
Completion of CCEB Intermediate level
B1 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, applicants completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while applicants held a student visa
Vocational Placement Requirements
Completing placement is compulsory for this course.
You are required to complete 300 hours of vocational placement to satisfy this component of your qualification.
Tuition Fee: $15,000
Materials Fee: $450
Enrolment Fee: $300
Term payment plans available.
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 24 January
- 19 April
- 11 July
- 4 October
- Motel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Banquet Manager
- Functions Manager
- Cafe or Restaurant Manager
- Bar Manager
- Club Manager
- Front Office Manager
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.