International students wishing to acquire the skills of senior management and provide strategic leadership. Individuals who are managers or experience as managers with or without formal qualifications in senior management positions with responsibility for strategic leadership across a range of business enterprises and industry contexts.
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management (CRICOS 105721E)
Cairns Vocational Course
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placement Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- This course is delivered 40 tuition weeks + term breaks
- Classes are rostered for 3 days per week + Self-study component.
- Overseas students are required to be enrolled in a full-time course to undertake study for VET courses, a full-time course is a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
- VET courses are a “blended delivery” combining interactive/face-to-face classes, guided research, class group activities, theory research tutorial, project work & research, and independent learning with academic support resources tutorial available.
- Academic support resources tutorial is available on the course scheduled days during school terms at CCEB.
- One on one student support is available by appointment only.
The BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management comprises 10 units packaged as:
5 core units PLUS 5 elective units.
Students must successfully complete the following units:
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBHRM614||Contribute to strategic workforce planning|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking of others|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18.
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet.
- English Proficiency:
Completion of Advanced level CCEB
C7 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, applicants completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while applicants held a student visa
Vocational Placement Requirements
No work placement hours required for this course.
Tuition Fee: $8,900
Materials Fee: $200
Enrolment Fee: $300
Term payment plans available.
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 5 October
- 24 January
- 19 April
- 11 July
- 4 October
- Area Manager
- General Manager
- Regional Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Owner
- Business Development Manager
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.