International students wishing to acquire skills and knowledge in business that may be considering working as administrators and project officers. They may also be in a position to provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others. Individual with our without formal qualifications in business across different industry sectors.
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
Cairns Vocational Course
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placements Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- Further Studies
- Sample Timetable
- This course is delivered 40 tuition weeks + term breaks
- Classes are rostered for 3 days per week + Self-study component.
- Overseas students are required to be enrolled in a full-time course to undertake study
for VET courses, a full-time course is a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
- VET courses are a “blended delivery” combining interactive/face-to-face classes, guided research, class group activities, theory research tutorial, project work & research, and independent learning with academic support resources tutorial available.
- Academic support resources tutorial is available on the course scheduled days during school terms at CCEB.
- One on one student support is available by appointment only.
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business comprises 12 units packaged as:
6 core unit PLUS 6 elective units.
Students must successfully complete the following units:
|BSBCRT411||Apply critical thinking to work practices|
|BSBTEC404||Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment|
|BSBTWK401||Build and maintain business relationships|
|BSBWHS411||Implement & monitor WHS policies, procedures & programs|
|BSBWRT411||Write complex documents|
|BSBXCM401||Apply communication strategies in the workplace|
|BSBPEF402||Develop personal work priorities|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBOPS401||Coordinate business resources|
|BSBOPS405||Organise business meetings|
|BSBMKG433||Undertake marketing activities|
Course Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of Australian Year 10 or equivalent at minimum.
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18.
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet.
- English Proficiency:
Completion of Upper-Intermediate level CCEB
B2 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, applicants completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while applicants held a student visa
Vocational Placement Requirements
No work placement hours required for this course.
Tuition Fee: $8,500
Materials Fee: $200
Enrolment Fee: $300
Term payment plans available.
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 5 October
- 24 January
- 19 April
- 11 July
- 4 October
- Sales Agent
- Sales Account Assistant
- Project Officer
- Office Administrator
- Executive Personal Assistant
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.