International students wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills in business or further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Individuals who may possess substantial business experience and seek to further develop their skills or who have little or no vocational experience and wish to create further educational and employment opportunities.
BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placement Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- Further Studies
- This course is delivered 40 tuition weeks + term breaks
- Classes are rostered for 3 days per week + Self-study component.
- Overseas students are required to be enrolled in a full-time course to undertake study
for VET courses, a full-time course is a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
- VET courses are a “blended delivery” combining interactive/face-to-face classes, guided research, class group activities, theory research tutorial, project work & research, and independent learning with academic support resources tutorial available.
- Academic support resources tutorial is available on the course scheduled days during school terms at CCEB.
- One on one student support is available by appointment only.
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business comprises 8 units packaged as:
12 Units 5 core & 7 Electives
Students must successfully complete the following units:
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBHRM525||Manage recruitment and onboarding|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBOPS505||Manage organisational customer service|
Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18.
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet.
- Successful completion of a Certificate IV from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions) or have “two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or supervisory role in an enterprise
- English Proficiency:
Completion of Advanced level CCEB
C1 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, applicants completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while applicants held a student visa
Vocational Placement Requirements
No work placement hours required for this course.
Tuition Fee: $8,500
Materials Fee: $200
Enrolment Fee: $300
Term payment plans available.
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 5 October
- 24 January
- 19 April
- 11 July
- 4 October
- Program Consultant
- Program Coordinator
- Executive Officer
- Administration Manager
On completion of BSB50215 Diploma of Business, students may pursue the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at CCEB or other CRICOS registered training organisations.
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.