Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) provides you with the skills and knowledge to serve alcohol legally and responsibly in a licensed venue in Queensland.
Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placement Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- This course is delivered in 1 day.
SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
Course Entry Requirements
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet
- English Proficiency:
Completion of CCEB Intermediate level
B1 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
Vocational Placement Requirements
No work placement hours required for this course
Tuition Fee: $80
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
27 April 2021
- Restaurant supervisor
- Bar attendant
- Food and beverage attendant
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.