International students wishing to acquire the skills of management and provide leadership. Individuals who are managers or experience as managers with our without formal qualifications in management positions with responsibility for leadership across a range of organisational or enterprise contexts.
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership & Management
Cairns Vocational Course
- Course Duration
- Study Modes
- Course Content
- Course Entry Requirements
- Vocational Placement Requirements
- Intake Dates
- Career Opportunities
- Further Studies
- This course is delivered 40 tuition weeks + term breaks
- Classes are rostered for 3 days per week + Self-study component.
- Overseas students are required to be enrolled in a full-time course to undertake study
for VET courses, a full-time course is a minimum of 20 scheduled course contact hours per week.
- VET courses are a “blended delivery” combining interactive/face-to-face classes, guided research, class group activities, theory research tutorial, project work & research, and independent learning with academic support resources tutorial available.
- Academic support resources tutorial is available on the course scheduled days during school terms at CCEB.
- One on one student support is available by appointment only.
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management comprises 12 units packaged as:
6 core units PLUS 6 elective units.
Students must successfully complete the following units:
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBHRM524||Coordinate workforce plan implementation|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBOPS505||Manage organisational customer service|
|BSBTWK501||Lead diversity and inclusion|
Course Entry Requirements
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in a related field or two years equivalent “full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or supervisory role in an enterprise
- Applicants are to be over the age of 18.
- Applicants should have reasonable computer skills including the ability to use and access to the internet.
- English Proficiency:
Completion of Advanced level CCEB
C1 Level of CEFR – Common European Framework
In the 2 years before applying for the student visa, applicants completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while applicants held a student visa
Vocational Placement Requirements
No work placement hours required for this course.
Tuition Fee: $8,500
Materials Fee: $200
Enrolment Fee: $300
Term payment plans available.
Please familiarise yourself with CCEB’s Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 5 October
- 24 January
- 19 April
- 11 July
- 4 October
- Human Resources Manager
- Small Business Owner/Manager
- Department Manager
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
On completion of BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may pursue the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at CCEB or other CRICOS registered training organisations.
All information was accurate at time of publication, however CCEB policies, tuition fees and course content are subject to change without notice. Timetable information is subject to change prior to commencement and/or during the duration of your course.